Wisdom learned from working around Oprah Winfrey with Christine Mulhearne
As a Motivational Speaker & Instructor, Christine has taken her 20 years of Media Sales experience, plus the 13 years of lessons and wisdom that she learned from Oprah Winfrey as her Ad Style Director at O, The Oprah Magazine, and combined them with all her experiences of life’s twists and turns. She’s always in your corner and will teach you how to be your biggest fan!
Motivational & Epic Life Cheerleader, Christine Mulhearne highlights and discusses:
• Shares a winning combination of how your own Cheerleading SUPERPOWER is how to maximize the person you’ve always wanted to be
• Where planting seeds is the very nature of believing what you have to offer is beyond valuable in both your personal and professional life
• Tips to how and why loving yourself first will always bring you incredibly positive results while overcoming lifes’ hurdles
Mental health self care is the backbone to leadership with Evan Moore
As a neurological psychotherapist, Evan has experience working in several different areas of mental health and addiction. He will be your guide as you navigate through these uncertain times and help to further process everything that is going on in our environment. A comforting heart in a time of need is where you’ll find Evans’ heart leading the way!
Lighthouse Therapy leading Therapist Professional, Evan Moore highlights and discusses:
• The importance of taking care of your mental health during these challenging covid times that have brought us unprecedented situations
• How mental health self care is the backbone to leadership in both your personal and professional life
• Ways to feel safer, supported, and happier by looking for good intentions and recognizing positive intentions
An authentic storyteller at heart with Kerrie Lee Brown
After experiencing a health scare at the age of 39, Kerrie had written and published her book “My Heart, My Self” a practical self-care guide. She utilized her years long experience in the media industry to ensure she was in full control of sharing her journey. Kerrie’s a Journalist by trade and an authentic storyteller at heart who constantly advocates for love through her inspiring journey.
Health heart advocate Kerrie Lee Brown highlights and discusses:
• Her passionate journey that includes strong advice for women to always be listening to your own body and how it can indeed be therapeutic on many levels
• Discusses her passionate path and created RedLily, a lifestyle brand for womens’ health and wellness platform that celebrates women’s success stories worldwide
• Whether helping publishers, executives, entrepreneurs with content strategy and execution, Kerrie has made it her mission to inspire and educate women about heart health while sharing the importance of making yourself a priority
Precision wellness to maximize human potential with Teri Cochrane
Meet Teri, Founder of Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition. An international thought leader in longevity, a pioneer in personalized wellness, an entrepreneur, and as some say a spiritual scientist. Through her decades of clinical work and unprecedented client results, Teri has developed her own approach to integrative health that focuses on the ever-shifting needs of each individual. Her compassionate motto: whatever your condition, we will figure you out – simply & elegantly.
Integrative Health Practitioner Teri Cochrane highlights and discusses:
• The “Cochrane Method” and precision wellness to maximize human potential and how to untangle even the most complex health conditions
• How combined methodology and nutrition relate according to your genetic blueprint
• The way we carry and store energy does indeed impact our overall health plus learn how it scientifically acts as anti aging in relation to the body
Conscious Clothing with Doug Phillips
- How a business went from Rose making diapers for her kids to an etsy shop to a larger scale successful operation
- Balancing Family / Entrepreneurism life
How to position and lead in all aspects of life with Genecia Alluora
Meet Genecia Alluora, a former Miss Singapore, Cafe Retail Chain Owner, and Southeast Asia Woman of Excellence 2010, International Progressive Women 2019, a believer of lifelong learning. For the past 17 years, Genecia coached celebrities, CEOs and politicians to be seen as a leader on stage. Today, with the Soul Rich Woman Blueprint and SRW academy, she mentors thousands of women to bring their business and leadership brand online.
Soul Rich Women Business Mentor Genecia Alluora highlights and discusses:
• How giving value, your time, and interaction will intently grow your online community
• The power to overcome life challenges; whether family or business while having the non stop belief in yourself that nothing can stop you
• How to position and lead in all aspects of life by leading with your colorful personality
Turning writes into bestselling authors with Sabrina Greer
Known lovingly as “The Book Doula”, Sabrina Greer is an 8x bestselling author, international publisher, mentor to authors, and the founder of YGTMedia Company; a boutique blended publishing house supporting purpose-driven humans. She has turned hundreds of aspiring writers into bestselling authors, through a collaborative and educational approach. She wears many hats and leads with compassion in all endeavors she leads!
The Book Doula Sabrina Greer highlights and discusses:
• The importance of writing a book to connect to a whole new audience on another level, acting as your business card
• Why helping others who can relate to your journey will indeed be your lasting legacy
• The 4 C’s that are key to both writing a book and to life; catharsis, connection, credibility, and contribution all lead to self love
A revolutionary business with Lisa Merkle
Learn how Co-Founding sisters Lisa and Cheryl from Imagine Farms strategically fulfilled their dreams after reaching a crossroads in their lives. Their revolutionary business is an indoor vertical hydroponic farm located in Little Haiti, Miami utilizing technology and vertical space to grow a wide variety of lettuces, herbs, and microgreens on a compact footprint. You won’t want to miss the many ways they discuss contributions to the environment, the ecosystem, the community, and all of their exciting plans moving forward!
Imagine Farms Co-Founder Lisa Merkle highlights and discusses:
• Steps taken on how they created a viable business while giving back to the community
• How their revolutionary business continues to sustainably contribute to the environment
• Learn about indoor vertical hydroponic farming and how to grow product in a controlled environment utilizing shipping containers as grow rooms
Raising 20 million, working with investors and evolving technology with Lawrence Kosick
At 54 years old Lawrence Kosick noticed a demand relevant for people in his age group to understand the landscape of a constantly evolving technological world. Inspired by his father with a big appetite for technology, Lawrence created GetSetUp; an online learning platform for people over 55 to better understand the world of e-commerce and technology through free classes taught by older adults in their age group. GetSetUp offers a safe, understanding, and a comforting platform for older adults to navigate the confusing world of technology.
GetSetUp’s CEO/Founder Lawrence Kosick highlights & discusses:
• What do older adults need to learn? The importance of older adults being taught by other older adults while showing empathy and understanding
• Leveraging the small wins in your business to reach envisioned outcomes
• Raising money for your business and working with investors
Amplifying the Voices of the Children Stuck Behind Hospital Walls with Dan Rubins
Dan Rubins took competition out of the name of music and brought forth collaboration by giving over 300 children in hospitals the instruments and melodies to sing their songs and be heard across the world. The COVID-19 pandemic acted as the siren song for Dan and his team at “Hear Your Song” to see that hospitalized children dealing with long-term illness were in greater need than ever before. With one instrument, song lyric, and child at a time, Hear Your Song enabled children across the United States to hear their voices outside of their hospital bedrooms on platforms like YouTube and Spotify while healing through the power of music.
Hear Your Song’s CEO/Founder Dan Rubins highlights & discusses:
• Building a team and working with over 300 volunteers plus all that comes with this process
• The hopes of linguistic expansion beyond English-speaking children to grow Hear Your Song’s reach
• Changing perceptions of what kids with serious illnesses are capable of creating