Wisdom learned from working around Oprah Winfrey with Christine Mulhearne
As a Motivational Speaker & Instructor, Christine has taken her 20 years of Media Sales experience, plus the 13 years of lessons and wisdom that she learned from Oprah Winfrey as her Ad Style Director at O, The Oprah Magazine, and combined them with all her experiences of life’s twists and turns. She’s always in your corner and will teach you how to be your biggest fan!
Motivational & Epic Life Cheerleader, Christine Mulhearne highlights and discusses:
• Shares a winning combination of how your own Cheerleading SUPERPOWER is how to maximize the person you’ve always wanted to be
• Where planting seeds is the very nature of believing what you have to offer is beyond valuable in both your personal and professional life
• Tips to how and why loving yourself first will always bring you incredibly positive results while overcoming lifes’ hurdles
Mental health self care is the backbone to leadership with Evan Moore
As a neurological psychotherapist, Evan has experience working in several different areas of mental health and addiction. He will be your guide as you navigate through these uncertain times and help to further process everything that is going on in our environment. A comforting heart in a time of need is where you’ll find Evans’ heart leading the way!
Lighthouse Therapy leading Therapist Professional, Evan Moore highlights and discusses:
• The importance of taking care of your mental health during these challenging covid times that have brought us unprecedented situations
• How mental health self care is the backbone to leadership in both your personal and professional life
• Ways to feel safer, supported, and happier by looking for good intentions and recognizing positive intentions
An authentic storyteller at heart with Kerrie Lee Brown
After experiencing a health scare at the age of 39, Kerrie had written and published her book “My Heart, My Self” a practical self-care guide. She utilized her years long experience in the media industry to ensure she was in full control of sharing her journey. Kerrie’s a Journalist by trade and an authentic storyteller at heart who constantly advocates for love through her inspiring journey.
Health heart advocate Kerrie Lee Brown highlights and discusses:
• Her passionate journey that includes strong advice for women to always be listening to your own body and how it can indeed be therapeutic on many levels
• Discusses her passionate path and created RedLily, a lifestyle brand for womens’ health and wellness platform that celebrates women’s success stories worldwide
• Whether helping publishers, executives, entrepreneurs with content strategy and execution, Kerrie has made it her mission to inspire and educate women about heart health while sharing the importance of making yourself a priority
Precision wellness to maximize human potential with Teri Cochrane
Meet Teri, Founder of Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition. An international thought leader in longevity, a pioneer in personalized wellness, an entrepreneur, and as some say a spiritual scientist. Through her decades of clinical work and unprecedented client results, Teri has developed her own approach to integrative health that focuses on the ever-shifting needs of each individual. Her compassionate motto: whatever your condition, we will figure you out – simply & elegantly.
Integrative Health Practitioner Teri Cochrane highlights and discusses:
• The “Cochrane Method” and precision wellness to maximize human potential and how to untangle even the most complex health conditions
• How combined methodology and nutrition relate according to your genetic blueprint
• The way we carry and store energy does indeed impact our overall health plus learn how it scientifically acts as anti aging in relation to the body
Conscious Clothing with Doug Phillips
- How a business went from Rose making diapers for her kids to an etsy shop to a larger scale successful operation
- Balancing Family / Entrepreneurism life
How to position and lead in all aspects of life with Genecia Alluora
Meet Genecia Alluora, a former Miss Singapore, Cafe Retail Chain Owner, and Southeast Asia Woman of Excellence 2010, International Progressive Women 2019, a believer of lifelong learning. For the past 17 years, Genecia coached celebrities, CEOs and politicians to be seen as a leader on stage. Today, with the Soul Rich Woman Blueprint and SRW academy, she mentors thousands of women to bring their business and leadership brand online.
Soul Rich Women Business Mentor Genecia Alluora highlights and discusses:
• How giving value, your time, and interaction will intently grow your online community
• The power to overcome life challenges; whether family or business while having the non stop belief in yourself that nothing can stop you
• How to position and lead in all aspects of life by leading with your colorful personality
Turning writes into bestselling authors with Sabrina Greer
Known lovingly as “The Book Doula”, Sabrina Greer is an 8x bestselling author, international publisher, mentor to authors, and the founder of YGTMedia Company; a boutique blended publishing house supporting purpose-driven humans. She has turned hundreds of aspiring writers into bestselling authors, through a collaborative and educational approach. She wears many hats and leads with compassion in all endeavors she leads!
The Book Doula Sabrina Greer highlights and discusses:
• The importance of writing a book to connect to a whole new audience on another level, acting as your business card
• Why helping others who can relate to your journey will indeed be your lasting legacy
• The 4 C’s that are key to both writing a book and to life; catharsis, connection, credibility, and contribution all lead to self love
A revolutionary business with Lisa Merkle
Learn how Co-Founding sisters Lisa and Cheryl from Imagine Farms strategically fulfilled their dreams after reaching a crossroads in their lives. Their revolutionary business is an indoor vertical hydroponic farm located in Little Haiti, Miami utilizing technology and vertical space to grow a wide variety of lettuces, herbs, and microgreens on a compact footprint. You won’t want to miss the many ways they discuss contributions to the environment, the ecosystem, the community, and all of their exciting plans moving forward!
Imagine Farms Co-Founder Lisa Merkle highlights and discusses:
• Steps taken on how they created a viable business while giving back to the community
• How their revolutionary business continues to sustainably contribute to the environment
• Learn about indoor vertical hydroponic farming and how to grow product in a controlled environment utilizing shipping containers as grow rooms
Raising 20 million, working with investors and evolving technology with Lawrence Kosick
At 54 years old Lawrence Kosick noticed a demand relevant for people in his age group to understand the landscape of a constantly evolving technological world. Inspired by his father with a big appetite for technology, Lawrence created GetSetUp; an online learning platform for people over 55 to better understand the world of e-commerce and technology through free classes taught by older adults in their age group. GetSetUp offers a safe, understanding, and a comforting platform for older adults to navigate the confusing world of technology.
GetSetUp’s CEO/Founder Lawrence Kosick highlights & discusses:
• What do older adults need to learn? The importance of older adults being taught by other older adults while showing empathy and understanding
• Leveraging the small wins in your business to reach envisioned outcomes
• Raising money for your business and working with investors
Amplifying the Voices of the Children Stuck Behind Hospital Walls with Dan Rubins
Dan Rubins took competition out of the name of music and brought forth collaboration by giving over 300 children in hospitals the instruments and melodies to sing their songs and be heard across the world. The COVID-19 pandemic acted as the siren song for Dan and his team at “Hear Your Song” to see that hospitalized children dealing with long-term illness were in greater need than ever before. With one instrument, song lyric, and child at a time, Hear Your Song enabled children across the United States to hear their voices outside of their hospital bedrooms on platforms like YouTube and Spotify while healing through the power of music.
Hear Your Song’s CEO/Founder Dan Rubins highlights & discusses:
• Building a team and working with over 300 volunteers plus all that comes with this process
• The hopes of linguistic expansion beyond English-speaking children to grow Hear Your Song’s reach
• Changing perceptions of what kids with serious illnesses are capable of creating
Healing through North Americas first blueberry leaf tea blend with Ajmin Seikhon
In this episode we are joined by Ajmin Seikhon from Buddha Berry Farms. Their company is coined as North Americas first blueberry leaf tea blend! And they strive to bring forth holistic herbal health remedies from the blueberry plant in their delicious products to all of North America and beyond.
Highlights from this episode:
• Following through with a holistic passion for healing and turning it into a business.
• Experiencing personal growth through challenges in entrepreneurship.
• Creating an unprecedented new product that people are excited about.
Former Founder of Payfi shares intelligent insights from the industry with Travis Dulaney
Travis Dulaney is a Operational Board Member of the Faster Payment Council. After successfully exiting the company he founded, PayFi, he is continuing to support and help organizations to take advantage of the new online payment revolution. Through trial and error, Travis has learned the ins and outs of entrepreneurship and brings forth 20 years of professional experience in the Financial Services Industry to provide his clients with great insight and creative ways to approach business challenges.
Highlights from this episode:
• Gained personal experience as an investor to better understand how to interact and succeed
• The importance of trust and transparency in building relationships in businesses
• Responsible in part for the revolution of pre paid cards and instant money transfers
Creating the national standard for mental health in business with Mary Anne Baynton
On this weeks episode we’re joined by Mary Anne. An authority in the mental health field. Using her background in psychology, she brings strategies and perspective to business operations and improving working lives. Getting her start working with small teams, Mary had early experiences leading individuals with mental health challenges and found her niche “asking people what they need”. A question that launched her into a career in leading mental health. Performing keynotes around Canada, Mary has become a legend in the current legacy of mental health practices in national business.
Highlights from this episode:
• Helped create the national standard of mental health in the workplace as a member of a technical committee.
• Creating resources for small businesses to become more inclusive.
• Putting people over profit, implementing compassion as a business model
How energy flows through the body with Quantum Health Expert Kennedy Lodato
Say hello to Coach Kennedy, founder of the Excito Life Academy and Quantum Training Systems! His passion is teaching, mentoring and coaching practitioners at his Quantum Health Institute. Right now his focus is on using bioenergetic medicine to help people bring the body into balance. Kennedy’s 30 years of experience in the wellness industry has allowed him to work with people of all ages. This broad understanding of the human body has earned him many awards such as, canfitpro PRO TRAINER of the year three times, as well as earning the 2019 Canadian Delegates Choice Presenter of the Year Award. Learn how bioenergetic medicine measures the coherence at which the organ systems are operating. This can reveal a path to healing, especially for those experiencing chronic pain.
In this video he establishes:
• The connection of the body to emotions.
• How one can determine their body’s blueprint.
• The quantum physics of how energy flows in the body Get inspired by Coach Kennedy’s message of peace, hope and wisdom.
Be sure to stay tuned to the end to hear about his most profound life lesson .
How small businesses can optimize culture to increase revenue with Joshua Lombardo-Bottema
You’ll never guess how Joshua Lombardo-Bottema went from door-to-door sales at age 16 to selling his company, SpringMasters, at age 26. What is the secret to his success? Well we asked him and he says it’s with the people. Creating a culture where both the individual and team thrive is key to a successful business. According to Joshua, “Culture is happening whether you’re building it or not.”
In this video, learn how to increase your revenue with a well-designed culture and operational systems by investigating how to evaluate your revenue per employee and north star metrics Optimize roles and systems by tracking KPI’s that you will actually use Utilize an Org Chart to streamline efficiency.
Strategies to develop resilience with Jeremy Hoffman
From psychedelic ceremonies to high performance coaching to founding telehealth applications, meet Jeremy Hoffman. The man who had it all just to lose it and then gain it back all over again. We learn about Jeremy’s personal journey from childhood to selling drugs to building movements that shift humanity out of disconnection.
Join us as we learn about the meaning of resilience and adaptability from the experience of this serial entrepreneur.
• A story of overcoming addiction
• How learning to listen will change your small business
• Why entrepreneurs fail
Turned millionaire single mom with Liana Zavo
Just like our house plants require sunlight and water, our dreams need some TLC too! If there’s one woman who never gave up on herself, it is Liana Zavo. She is a single mom turned millionaire with a mission to help one million women gain their voice. In her book B.E.P.I.C. she helps others to develop their own authority and self belief. Liana is a force to be reckoned with.
Stay tuned as Liana and Shane dive deeper into these topics
• NFT’s and the future.
• Embrace the qualities about you that make you unique.
• Building your personal brand with trust and credibility.
Connecting enterprises with talented freelance developers
Michael Morris understands the world of freelance work and software development from the inside out, starting out as a developer himself. He noticed the struggle to find reliable talent in this industry, while also remarking the unique nuances that befall freelancers, such as a lack of stability and recognition for one’s talent.
This inspired Michael to create Torc, a platform designed to connect enterprises with talented freelance developers. Michael exhibits a caring model that is based on learning, earning, and returning, wherein freelancers can hone their skills, earn stable income, and benefit from a mentorship program.
CEO and Co-Founder Michael Morris highlights and discusses:
• The importance of having a platform like Torc for long-term stability and predictability in the dysregulated world of freelance work.
• What does creating a culture look like in a gig economy industry and why is it important to do this?
• The growing trend of freelance work and the process of navigating this world as a freelance software developer.